Show Off Your Pictures & allow "Digital Picture Over change" (DPO) to convert your pictures & videos into digital format.
Preserve your memories. We can help you organize your pictures, videos & add music to your final DVD.
I WILL COME TO YOUR HOME AND DO A SPYWARE / MALWARE SCAN AND REMOVAL AND DO A SPEED OPTIMIZATION FOR A FLAT RATE OF $50. RESTORE YOUR PC HEALTH AND SPEED LIKE WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT.
*LEAVE A MESSAGE IF I DON'T ANSWER OR YOU CAN
Go-Recyclers Free Computer and Electronic Waste Recycling.
Go-Recyclers will pick up and recycle your old computers and electronics for free.
For free pick up service call Go-Recyclers at.
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Sat.
6 Pemford Place
Affordable Web Design Serices that delivers new clients
We've discovered that almost 99% of all websites don't work because they don't delivery new clients to you. We deliver the other 1% who do.
We know how to deliver new
12912 W. Ramsgate Apt D
Is your pc going slow. Don't know what to do. Don't worry the Graphic Guru is here. Call me for apointment..
6301 Rockhill Rd.
I've a professional web designer / developer looking to make some quick Christmas cash.
I'm running a special from now til xmas.
$90 gets you a brand new Word Press site with up to 10 pages
Send me any pictures and written
Custom built. Fully tested. Operates flawlessly
i can be reached by text email or call at
900$ OBO I am open to any offers i will sell the computer only for 850$ OBO
Windows 8 pro 64-bit, English
Three Core AMD Athlon II X3
This is a geniune COPY of windows 7 upgrade has al the versions from win 7 basic to ultimate will throw in windows co pro cd
2209 NE 60th Terr
15' View Sonic VA 520 Monitor.
Great Shape. Asking $60.00
Call or text
i have two sticks of ddr 2 ram of 2 gigs each , its like buy one get one for 5 extra. can help install if needed . upgrade 2 gigs to 4 makes laptop faster.
Selling monitor Lg 24' LED full 1080hd 1920x1080 resolution bought this in april still under warranty sold my pc just dont need it anymore text/call 314-262-533eight thanks
Computer Sales, Service, Trades, Parts (RAYTOWN) Computer SALES & Repairs - WE HAVE PARTS FOR SALE.
*REPLACE BROKEN SCREENS- Cheap Service 24/7..
*Virus removal -$40
DESKTOP COMPUTERS - GREAT SALE
* Optiplex - desktop computer sale - (3)
Let me take care of this for you and save your data for $50.00 CBS New and Dayton News saids The Cincinnati office of the FBI issued a warning Thursday about a computer virus being used to extort money from area residents.
I am Dwayne I am seeking
iMacs, MacBooks, apple computer repair, service, networking
All Apple products we support, service and repair
All Apple devices
iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S
iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 5
Give us a
7060 Natural Bridge Rd Suite 4
Akers Computers YOUR HOME TOWN COMPUTER AN LAPTOP REPAIR GUYS (FULLY INSURED)
OFFERING HOME/OFFICE ON-SITE COMPUTER SERVICE AND REPAIR
HAVING A PROBLEM WITH YOUR PC/LAPTOP CALL US.
have alot of sticks of older ram pc100,pc133,ddr,pc22700-6400 will sell all for $20 call/txt
2 Wire Gateway combo DSL modem/ router, comes with 3 cables, phone, ethernet and power, works perfect. Txt for appointment
Hard drive 120gb
Dvd player and burner
Hard drive 250Gb
09 unibody All works and looks like new, clean, no dents or missing pxls perfect LION NOW CAN INSTALL MOUNTAIN LION OR MAVORIC. and FCPX iLife Garage band iMovie iDVD iWeb for making your own web page recovery disks all fresh install. My
Used HP 8710p Laptop with charger. Works Perfectly. Great for home use or for a college student and just in time for Christmas.
Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.60Ghz
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 320M
47th st at state ave
i am selling my nice and clean condition fully working 13 inch white apple macbook has 2ghz intel core 2 duo processor 2gb memory ram cd burner Wifi bluetooth webcam 80gb hard drive loaded with mac os X 10.7.5 Lion has
I have for sale an Epson Stylus Photo Printer Model 2200. It is in very good working condition. Has all ink. Is missing paper catch tray. If interested please call John at.
I repair iPhone 4 and 4s screens, I only have black & white screens in stock. Front iPhone screen $50 and the back is $40 for both $70 Duration of fixing is about 30 min for front 15 minutes for back Around 30 for both ONLY Black & White
WE USE MACS, DON'T NEED THIS HIGH END EXPENSIVE MONITOR * BEAUTIFUL COLOR AND RESOLUTION * WIDESCREEN 24" HDTV MONITOR * AARON * *